Order your system now

To use CFL Caseworker Online you need to take out an annual licence. There are three different types:

  • one for Parliamentarians (MP, MEP, MSP, AM, etc), which covers the member, their staff and anyone else working on their behalf
  • one for Labour Groups which covers all Labour councillors, candidates and support staff within local authority
  • one for individual councillors where the Labour Group does not wish to take out a group-wide-license. This is less expensive
    but only covers one named councillor. (There are special arrangements for Labour Groups with fewer than ten councillors.)

All licenses provide:

  • the right for everyone covered by the license to use the system on any machines that they are working on, wherever they are located
  • unlimited use of the telephone helpdesk

Contact Us


Please contact us using the form below. Alternatively, you can call us between 10:00 – 18:00 weekdays. Our number is (020) 7783 1002.